Proserpine Food and Wine Directory
Showing 2 Categories
Do you like the Hospitality in Proserpine?
Proserpine is a town in Queensland known for its beautiful scenery and great food and wine. If you are looking for some fantastic spots to dine and drink in Proserpine, we have listed some of the best restaurants, pubs, cafes, and take away establishments below:
- Joes Indian Recipe: If you want to try some authentic Indian cuisine, Joes Indian Recipe is the place to visit. Their curries are delicious and their naan bread is some of the best we have ever tasted!
- The Paddock & Brew Company: The Paddock & Brew Company is a popular dining spot in Proserpine. They serve fresh and delicious meals like char-grilled steaks, wood-fired pizza, and pasta dishes. They also have a great selection of craft beers and wines to choose from.
- The Coffee Club: The Coffee Club is a great choice for breakfast or brunch. They serve delicious coffee and have a range of breakfast and lunch options like eggs Benedict, pancakes, and burgers.
- The Metropolitan Hotel: If you are looking for a classic pub experience, The Metropolitan Hotel is the place to go. They have a good range of beers on tap and serve tasty pub meals like fish and chips, burgers, and steaks.
- The Reef Gateway Hotel: The Reef Gateway Hotel is a bit more modern than the Metropolitan Hotel, but just as charming. They have a great bistro that serves pub classics like schnitzels and roast beef, as well as more modern dishes like seafood platters and salads. They also have a fantastic wine list!
- Whitsunday Gold Coffee: This quaint little cafe serves some of the best coffee and pastries in Proserpine. We recommend trying their almond croissant - it is heavenly!
- The Courtyard Cafe: The Courtyard Cafe is a lovely spot for lunch. They have a great selection of sandwiches, salads, and baked goods, and their outdoor seating area is perfect for a sunny day.
Take Away Food
- Domino's Pizza: If you are in the mood for pizza, Domino's is a great option. They offer a range of tasty pizza toppings and their delivery service is quick and reliable.
- McDonald's: We all know and love McDonald's, and the one in Proserpine is no different. It is a convenient option if you are in a rush or just want some fast food.
All of the above establishments in Proserpine are great options for dining and drinking. Be sure to try out as many of them as possible to get a real taste of the town's food and wine scene.
Proserpine Food and Wine Articles